Saturday 5 August 2017

Islamic Studies Curriculum 2017-2018



Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you what we will be using for our Islamic Studies for the 2017-2018 school year.

This year we will be covering the Seerah of the Prophet (SAW) from birth to Hijra. Here are some of the resources we will use.

These two books will be our main spine. When the moon split and My first Prophet 
Muhammad Storybook. I will be using when the Moon split as my own resource and I'll be reading from the second book to the boys. 

 As a hands on activity the boys will color and add to our timeline these cards. You can grab
this on my tpt store. 

once they are done coloring they will add to our timeline wall. 

As a supplement we will use this The Seerah Trail Puzzle from the Learning Roots. 

The boys will be using these binders to keep any note-booking pages, mapping activities, etc.


I am really looking forward to starting our school back up, how about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01