Monday 13 June 2016

Rainbow Number Line and Alphabet Sort





Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you two freebies. Rainbow number line and rainbow alphabet sort.

Material you will need:
  1. Printable (you can find it at the end of this post
  2. Lamintor
  3. Laminating pouches
  4. magnetic numbers and letters

Rainbow Number Line: 







I printed, laminated and assembled the number line. I set it up for my preschooler along with magnetic numbers. He worked on numbers 1-10 I would point to a number he would tell me what the number is and find the matching magnetic number.




 Rainbow Alphabet Sort:

I printed and laminated all the cards. I gave them to my son along with lower case magnetic letters. He would pick a letter and match the upper case with the lower case.



When he was done matching up lower case to upper case, I gave all the magnetic letters and he just worked on matching up all the letters.

I hope you enjoy these freebies! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0cld3hiMDFrMnZLaWM/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image to download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clVzA1UUE3anhQWkU/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image to download.




until next time :)

Linked up with:
Montessori Monday
Practical Monday
Tot School Gathering Place 
Preschool and Kindergarten Community

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01