Thursday 11 February 2016

Tot-School Dinosaur Shape Matching Day 4


Today was our 4th day of our Dinosaur theme. I put together a shape matching game. The shape pieces came from a stamping set I purchased at Walmart.

He does not know his shapes yet, so I set with him and pointed at the shape and said the names for him. I helped him also match up the shape with the dinosaur. He loved it! He walked around with those stamp shapes all morning.






If you would like the printable I used with my son you can grab your free copy, just click on the image below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clZVRrTnRKRmlnVkE/view?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoy the printable drop me a comment if you found it useful :).

To see the rest of our dinosaur activities please visit the links below

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Linked up with:
thedeliberatemom

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love shape matching games for little ones.
    Thanks for sharing on the Shine Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01