Friday 6 October 2017

Preschool Fall Activities



Hi guys! I can't believe it's already October. Today I wanted to share with you some of the fall themed activities my preschooler has been loving.

Literacy

Pumpkin seed letter formation. For this activity I gave him our Abeka
letter cards, a piece of orange felt (so that the seeds didn't move around) and 
some pumpkin seeds.

Beginning sound sensory bin. I filled our sensory bin with seeds, acorns,
pine cones, leaves, and apple beginning sound cards.He hunted for the picture that 
matched the sound on the apple baskets. 

This activity doesn't have a fall theme, but we worked on
rhyming words.

Letter formation with play dough and pony beads.

Math

Apple 1:1 correspondence. To add some fine motor practice I gave
him a bottle cap so that he could make round apples. 


Number bead stringing. I gave him number cards that had
pipe cleaners attached and some beads (yellow, red, and green). 
He would string the corresponding number of beads for each 
number.

Fall picture puzzle.


Fall leaf color sorting.

These were just some of the math and literacy activities I captured. I hope you guys are having a happy fall. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01