Friday 17 March 2017

Preschool Nursery Rhyme Activities-Baa Baa Black Sheep




Hi guys! I hope you guys had a fabulous week. This weeks theme was Nursery Rhymes for my preschooler. We focused on Baa Baa Black Sheep. Here are some of the fun activities we did this week. You can find the printables I used at the end of this post.

Story Sequencing/Retelling:

As I sang the song with him he used the character cards to retell the story.

Story sequencing using a sensory bin with black beans and sheep. He loved this activity! 

Phonics:

Uppercase/lowercase matching.

Sand letter writing (he didn't write this A by the way, I helped him by placing my hand over his finger).

Name practice sheet. I had little sheep to help us spell out his name, but he wanted Lego men :). So we went with it. 

Math:


He sorted the sheep and made a big/small pattern with them. 

Craft:



Resources:

1. PreK Pages Baa Baa Black Sheep Pack
2. Nursery Rhyme Sequencing
3. Craft Idea
4. Name Practice Printable



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01