Saturday 14 January 2017

Animal Research Project


Hi guys! I hope you guys had a nice week. The boys have been hard at work doing an animal research project. My 3rd grader researched polar bears while my 1st grader researched lions. Along with the written report they both chose to make posters to go along with their projects.

Here are the resources both boys used to collect information on their animals. 

Along with the books they boys also used QR codes to find information online. 

Once they gathered all their information they wrote their rough draft. I also asked them to 
pick three words to define for their reader. 

Writing out his good copy. 

working on his poster display

with my assistance they chose an image and wrote a small fact under the picture. 

My 3rd grader always types up his final report. He included his source page and glossary too. 



Resource:
Write On Unit 5 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01