Sunday 27 November 2016

Poetry PowerPoint Presentation


 Image result for Random house book of poetry for children
 Picture from Amazon

The boys and I have been memorizing poems using The Random House Book of Poetry for Children. So far we've only memorized three poems but we've been enjoying the process. To help with this task I put together a PowerPoint presentation. I recorded me reading the poems line by line with one of the presentations and the other is just a simple presentation we use once the poem has been memorized. I will be adding more poems as we go through them this year. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget check back for added poems.

Poems included:
Changing by Marry Ann Hoberman 
Two People by E.V. Rieu
The story of Augustus who would not have Any soup By: Heinrich Hoffmann
Maggy and Milly and Molly and May By E.E. Cummings
Me I Am! 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxXjYZPOL0clNXRxNlk0WWFjN1k 
This is the presentation with the voice recording 
Click on the image to download.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxXjYZPOL0clVERJNURwYmNPZEk
Without recording 
Click on image to download.
Clipart courtesy of My Cute Graphics


Linked Up With
Practical Mondays
Montessori Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01