Thursday 13 October 2016

I Spy...Beginning Sound Practice



Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you a fun beginning sound activity that my son loves doing. He has been really into puzzles lately and one of his favorite puzzles is this alphabet puzzle that has pictures for each letter. I purchased this along time ago, when my middle son was 3 and he is now turning 6 so I don't have a link to share with you.

After putting the puzzle together I set out letters and a magnifying glass to play I Spy with him. I would say "I spy with my little eye something beginning with z" he would search for the object on the puzzle and place the corresponding letter to cover it up. We played this game so many times and he still loves it.

Here he is searching using the magnifying glass.





We had a blast playing I spy and it has become one of his favorite games to play.


Linked Up With:
Tot-School Gathering Place


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01