Sunday 5 June 2016

Cloud Counting Cards (FREEBIE)



Hi guys, I have another fun printable to share with you today. My son has been really into counting and learning his numbers. I put together some cloud counting printable for him to practice with. The printable is for numbers 1-20.

Material Needed:
  • Printable (you can find it at the end of this post)
  • Lamintor
  • Laminating Pouches
  • Counters


I used blue gem counters for raindrops. 



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clQzFjWXMzOVo4OFE/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image above to download. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this easy, hands on, and cute printable clouds. What a great way to count. I need to work on making some of our own printable. I used to make them. You inspired me to do it again. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the happy faced clouds! Thanks for sharing with #SocialButterflySunday! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01