Thursday 14 April 2016

Quotations and Commas with Macaroni Pasta


I've mentioned before that our school year is coming to a close. My kids are itching for summer to get here, in the mean while we have been reviewing a lot of the material we covered during the year.

For our review I wanted to keep it hands on and fun. So, today we reviewed quotation and comma rules with macaroni pasta. My son absolutely loved it! I typed out some sentences from his grammar curriculum and set him up with the macaroni and he took it from there.







You can have your child glue the macaroni pieces into place but we just placed them on and once I double checked he could move on to the next card.

Check out the other fun games we've been playing this week. 

http://teachermomplus3.blogspot.ca/2016/04/dice-wars.html
Linked up with:
practical-mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01