Friday 11 March 2016

Parts of a Seed Felt Puzzle + Free Printable


Since the boys have been loving all the felt puzzles I made for them, it was only natural that I make one for our up coming spring unit. I love how it turned out and I can't wait to see what the boys think of it.

To go along with the felt puzzle I made a parts of a seed printable. You can download this worksheet plus life cycle of a plant printable for free over on my TPT store.



I made two different types of this printable, a blank one so that your child can write the different parts in him/herself and one that your child can trace. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Spring-Printables-2440875
Click on the image to download your free copy. 

Enjoy,

Linked up with:
naturalbeachliving
homeschoolcreations
milkandcuddles
deceptivelyeducational
practical-mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01