Monday 15 February 2016

The Very Hungry Caterpiller Day 1



We are on to our next theme for tot-school. I chose to go with a book theme this time and the very first book has to be The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.

I love this book and so did my older two. I always end up purchasing a new copy for each child because it gets a lot of love ;).

For todays activity we painted a 'caterpillar' egg carton. He enjoyed painting and reading the story with me. His favorite part was counting all the food the caterpillar ate.




After we explored the book together I set up his painting activity.







Linked up with:
maryanderingcreatively
whatjoyismine
amamasstory
 raisingsamuels

Our Home of Many Blessings

10 comments:

  1. Great book! It is a favorite at my house.I shared this on my Hungry Caterpillar post!I would love it if you could come share your posts at my Monday link ups! http://ourhomeofmanyblessings.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to link share on your link up :).

      Delete
  2. What a cute idea!! I may try to incorporate this somehow with my 6 year old and one of her beloved books! Thanks for the inspiration! Linking up with you at Momma Moments Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,you came by to link up with us!! Thanks! (and the link up button was right under the one you grabbed!! Totally ok and I don't even care! Just thought I would drop you a little note if you wanted to switch!) I am just thankful you even stopped by!!Have a great day and I hope to see you again. http://ourhomeofmanyblessings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun week! That is such a smart idea to get a new copy for each child. Our copy was very loved also by both my boys. Thanks for sharing these great activities :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with #SocialButterflySunday last week! Hope to see you join the link up again this week :)

      Delete
  5. What a fun activity to go along with such a great book! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Beth :).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01