Friday 26 February 2016

Arabic Numbers Bingo Dauber Printables


Today I wanted to share with you a fun bingo dauber Arabic number printable (1-10). This is a fun worksheet to help your child recognize the Arabic numbers.

You can use bingo daubers, stickers, or pom poms with this worksheet.







I hope you enjoy this printable as much as I did making it. Let me know what you think I love hearing feedback :).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clSm5yRGhZeENZa28/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image above to download your FREE copy

2 comments:

  1. This would be so perfect when we do our geography lesson. I'm pinning this and can't wait to learn Arabic numbers with my children. Thank you for sharing this amazing printable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01