Tuesday 26 January 2016

Under the Sea Activity (تحت البحر)


I wanted to share this under the sea unit with you guys. My boys enjoyed matching all the animals together and learning their names. This activity was mainly for my 5 year old, I made it to help him learn more vocabulary. You can use this set of printables to play a matching game or just use it as flash cards.

I used Safari Animal Toobs with the cards, it made it more hands on. I purchased these at Michaels but you can also get them on Amazon.










Both these books I purchased at Noorat. It comes with a set of 38 books, they have different theme books. This is the science books, we love this set a lot and have gotten a lot of use out of them.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clNXZoSG4xSXJTUHc/view?usp=sharing
Click on the image to download your free coloring page.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0clR1RxdC03djJiQzg/view?usp=sharing
Click on image to download flash cards




Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01