Tuesday 14 January 2014

IKEA Hack



I have been looking for a storage solution for our school room. We have an IKEA Expedit shelving unit, to go with it I recently purchased Drona storage boxes. These boxes hold a tone of things which was perfect for storing all our puzzles, craft supplies, Lego pieces, etc.

I went with the black color well because that's all the had in store that day. Since our shelf is black everything kind of blended together. After searching for a solution to make this shelf POP (just a little) I decided to stencil some numbers with white paint on the boxes.

This was exactly what I was looking for they look so cute and this only took me 5 minutes to do. I know this isn't your usual IKEA hack but its a fun and simple project.

Supplies you will need:

Drona storag boxes (or any container you desire)
Number stencils
Stencil brush
White paint (or any color you desire)

That's it !!!! :)


We are linked up with We Made That














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01